Thursday, December 23, 2010

Mail Call: Automaton Toys

I won't bother doing an unboxing, because alot of you knew that this was coming for me...but the god damned Canada Post kept me waiting long enough Finally! It's here.... ..something that I've been eagerly awaiting for the last few days: Fansproject's Protector armour and Sidearm! I had this shipped out on the 16th, and it only arrived today. I became pretty paranoid when I saw the tracking status changed to "Item successfully delivered" yet nothing had arrived at the door yet...I was suppose to get this on the 20th, but I suppose it got held back because of the Holliday rush...I suppose I can only blame myself for having something ordered so close to Christmas. But this is a very, very cool set none the less!

For those not in the know, Fansproject is a well known third party company that works outside the boundaries of Hasbro and Takara Tommy. They take pre-existing figures and then improves upon them by adding armour or extra pieces, their more well known for their City Commander upgrade set for the Classics Ultra Magnus...pictured below here:


The Fansproject Protector Armour set came curtsy of Automaton Toys, I'll post a link down below here: 
http://www.automatontoys.com/

And I'll post a link to Fansproject's main website as well: 

http://www.fansproject.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment