Sunday, November 14, 2010

MG W Progress Report

Spent most of yesterday building this guy and I'm half way done, here's what I have done so far. So far, I'm enjoying this kit, it's definitely a real interesting build and rather unique...this is my first time diving into a humanoid Model kit. The Cyclone side was giving me a bit of a hard time...more specifically, the fingers and the joint which connects the arm....the pegs on the part where the arm socket is actually broke on me on the cyclone side, but luckily the armour hugs it tight enough so that it's not a real big issue....which is a good thing cause it nearly gave me a heart attack.

Stickers are PAIN to put on and don't like to stay on very well, you might wanna have a pair of tweezers or a glue stick handy case you mess up....at the pace I'm going, I should be done either today, or tommarow depending on how much I want to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment