Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shopping Trip: Pacific Mall


Every Wednesday, my dad gets the day off, so if we don’t have errands to run elsewhere, we usually go shopping to Pacific Mall, for those that don’t live in Toronto, Pacific Mall is a huge Asian-run mall, and my family frequently goes there. I like shopping around this place because you can find so much stuff there. Due to the abundance of stores that sell cell phone related products, my friend The Emperor and I  always call it Phone Mall. 





My spoils from this week’s trip there comes from My Toys: 

Master Grade Figurerise Kamen Rider W Cyclone Joker Form! Having just watched T JOmega's review of this product a few days prior, you could say that he sort of influenced me to pick this item up. While, I already own the Figuarts CJ, and I have a rule to only buy one type of figure of a character, but there are exceptions to this rule, depending on how much I liked the character, or how much I liked the show, and it just so happens that I love W, it’s one of my favrioute Kamen Rider series. Now, I should make a mention that it’s not every day that I find Toku related items that aren’t cheap looking crappy knock offs. The only place I can think of that stocks anything Toku related in the GTA are the toy shops in First Markham Palace. In fact, I’m convinced that if this item wasn’t a Master Grade model kit produced by Bandai, the stores probably wouldn’t have bothered ordering these. 
As a model kit enthusiast and a fan of W, this item tickled my fancy I’m looking foreword to cracking into this model.  I am considering getting the other MG Figurerise Kits, I definitely want Heat Metal and Luna Trigger, so I can do a custom Heat Trigger, and I am thinking about getting Fang Joker so I can do a couple of custom Riders out of them, again it depends on how much I enjoyed Cyclone Joker...and if the local import stores will get them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment