Monday, November 29, 2010

1/10 Rockman Unboxing and Mini Review



I just finished my Rockman kit, and I have to say: this kit is bloody fantastic! The parts count isn't particularly large, as you can tell in the photos. In total, there were about 11 runners and the build was rather quite simple. It only took me a couple of hours to finish this bad boy. The model kit stands a bit shorter then a Figuarts, and it's somewhere around the same height as a 1/1144 High Grade Gundam kit. I wouldn't have known it was a model kit if I wasn't told before hand! Any fan of Megaman owes it to themselves to pick this kit up!

Planned for future release is Protoman/Blues and Roll-chan..I already had plans on picking up Protoman, and now I'm considering Roll as well.

Pros:
Easy to assemble, takes no time at all...so long as you pay attention to the instructions
Highly articulated and highly detailed, this thing looks good just straight out of the box!

Cons:
The kit includes some water slide decals, and they are a PAIN to mess with.

No comments:

Post a Comment