Monday, November 8, 2010

First ever blog entry

So here it is, my first ever blog entry ever, I've wanted to get a blog for the longest time now...well, I finally decided to get off my lazy ass and create one...still trying to figure out what everything on this site does though. First, a little about me I suppose...my real name is going to remain on a need to know basis, I'm 22 years old and I currently live somewhere in Canada. I have various hobbies which include:

I play video games, I play mostly JRPGs, the occasional shooter, and anything else that grabs my attention, I currently own all the current generation systems, though my 360 is dead, and I rarely ever touch my Wii any more.

I collect toys and various action figures, mainly Japanese made toys and robots the lines I'm into are: Gundam Model kits, Kamen Rider S.H.Figuarts, Transformers, and occasionally Figmas...as you can tell, most of my money ends up going to Bandai. I'll keep this blog updated with my weekly/monthly hauls, and various other things that may come into mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment