Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shopping Trip 02: China Town


We had some business to take care of downtown, and while I was waiting for my Mom I decided to walk into this video game store in one of the Asian Malls there. I couldn’t really tell you the name of the store to be honest, I don’t know what it’s called but I do know it was in China Town Center, right beside the washrooms. Anyways, so I go in there and I managed to get a hold of this:




Valkyire Profile Lenneth on the PSP. Now, I’d take a photo of the cover but unfortunately  the game didn’t come with the actual case, it came in one of those plain Gamestop cases. The best part is: the game was 15$! I played the original PS1 Valkyire Profile and liked it quite a bit, this game is hard to come by these days so case or no case I’m just glad to actually own a copy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment