Sunday, December 12, 2010

Shopping Trip




I did some more shopping today and I was met with a couple of nice and unexpected surprises first, my reason for going out today was because Power Core Combiners were on sale at Toys R Us, unfortunately I don't have a Toys R Us near me, so I had to take the flyer to get it price matched at a different store. Like an idiot, I didn't take the whole flyer with me, just the page that had the sale. Luckily, I found a cashier at Zellers(A Canadian Target) And they were able to price match for me no problem. Then I went to EB Games today, and I found Alpha Protocol for the PS3 brand new for 10!! I nearly bought Persona 3 Portable too, so I'm pretty glad I decided to take one more look before buying it. 

At the same EB Games, there were these girls there advertising Tron Legacy, after talking with them I told them that I already got my advance tickets for the midnight showing, and they gave me this really spiffy double sided poster: 
And yes, I do really have my advance tickets for the movie, I'll be seeing it opening night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment