Friday, December 17, 2010

Tron Legacy thoughts and impressions

I'll try to keep this as spoiler free s possible, and will only give how I thought the movie was overall: 


I went to the Midnight premiere last night and saw it in Imax 3D, without having seen the original Tron I went into this with zero expectations, and not really getting a lot of the references the film made  I can say though that this movie is just awesome though! Granted there were a few moments of the film I felt were cliched, almost making me wanna roll my eyes...and the film was a bit predictable.  


I love the sound track, and the visuals and special effects were pretty awesome. I went to the Imax 3D Showing, and i can tell you that at least half of the film isn't really in 3D...the beginning part and the end in the human world anyway.


Overall, I really had a fun time with this movie, I think it really is worth a watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment