Thursday, December 16, 2010

Yet another shopping trip

As you can tell by the photo, I went out and bought something again. This time, it's the 1/100 Master Grade Death Scythe ver Ka, I bought this from Gundam Base in Pacific Mall who FINALLY got some new model kits in. The price for this kit wasn't bad either, it came up to about 60$. Either way, my parents gave me some cash for Christmas, and I paid it using that money...so this is technically their present. I do have plans for this model kit, since I have some black paint left over from another project, I'll be using that to add a bit more black here and there...personally I love the design but think there's a bit too much white.

On a side note, I just got my shipping notice for the Fansproject Protector Armour and Sidearm, so I'll be getting that within the next few days! So very excited for this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment